Archive | September, 2012

News from the collectif Paris

24 Sep
Dear sisters,
I hope you are going well since august …
–   We’re going to organise a working week about the attacks on abortion right en Europa. Main goal : create a website about it. This week should be at the end of january in Paris. In the program: exchanges on cyber-activism experiences; training in creation and animation of websites; exchanges on situation and actions for the right to abortion and contraception for all.
 –   We also organise another meeting for a discussion about our camps, something like an evaluation and imagination for the future. This meeting will take place at the end of february.
If you are interested in one project or the other, please write to us quite fast (wenesday maximum), to know more about it … mmfjeunes@gmail.com
Financial conditions like in the camps: 70% of travel and lodging supported. Remaining 30% of the travel costs.
Advertisements